DIN 1.2316 plastic mold steel has 17% chromium element, its corrosion resistance and polishing performance are great, pre-hardening hardness is 34 – 40 HRC. 23616 steel material has great mechanical properties, so it is widely used in the plastic mould industry.
1.2316 Steel Chemical Composition
|1.2316||0.38||0.60||0.13||1.15||0.36||MAX 0.03||MAX 0.03
2316 Steel Heat Treatment
- Forging temperature is 105℃ – 850℃.
- Annealing: Heat temperature is 750℃ – 800℃, keeps warm for 1h – 3h, then furnace cooling.
- The temperature of first-time pre-heat for the quenching is 550℃ – 650℃. The second time is 800℃ – 850℃. Then raise it to 1020℃ – 1050℃. Using air cooling and oil quenching.
- For the tempering, heating to 180℃ – 200℃, then air cooling.
- Temperature is 200℃ – 600℃ for the second time of heating. But you need to choose the temperature according to the requests.
- Die-Casting Mould
- Injection Mould
- Extrusion Die
We have our own cutting and processing equipment. Specifications can be cut and customized according to your requirements.
We are a professional special steel stockist and supplier with a high-quality stand for many years. Please contact us for any request for DIN 1.2316 plastic mold steel materials.